April 15, 2014

M is for Moms

Good afternoon!

For the letter M, I am writing a post dedicated to Moms.  
What job could God provide you with that could be better than the job of being a mom?

Since becoming a mom, my heart has multiplied in size over and over with the love I have for Darbee Rae.  It has also multiplied with love for my own mother.  Becoming a mom has made me realize how much my mom did for me.  How much she gave up for me.  How much she really loved me.  

I want to share this video with you that I thought was really neat.

Wow!  What a privilidge to have the toughest job in the world!

Thank you mom's for all you do!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. love this Holly, but they neglected to say it is the BEST paying job in the world. 4 words make it all worth while. "I love you mom"

    ReplyDelete