April 15, 2014

L is for Lots of eggs

Hey everybody!  Brrr!  Where did spring go?  It is freezing here today!  The wind is whipping and the temperatures have been falling all day.  It is supposed to be back down in the 30's tonight!  Yikes!

I know I missed a post.  I got busy last night and honestly forgot to post.  Sorry!  

So today, I will do two.  

For the letter L, I chose Lots of eggs.  We had a church egg hunt on Sunday afternoon.  Lots of people came.  It was so much fun.  We met at one of the member's house and had lunch.  

I made a pasta salad and these cute bunny cars that I found on Pinterest.

Add caption

I love how they turned out!


The kids went on an egg hunt which was a lot of fun to watch.  There were tons of eggs and Darbee Rae found LOTS!











She couldn't wait to get home and see what was inside all of those eggs.

I hope you are having a good week!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. The bunny cars are so cute and wow, she did find a lot of eggs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute bunny cars!! Looks like Darbee found lots of eggs. We are having an egg hunt on Saturday...and my grandson can't wait.
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete