April 27, 2014

W is for Wishing

Good afternoon.  It's so cloudy here and we are nervous about the severe weather they are predicting for us tomorrow and Tuesday.  Hoping it doesn't get bad.  I hope those of you who are having the bad weather now are staying safe too!

After a good church service and lunch with all of our family this afternoon, we headed home.  On the way home, hubby said he wanted to take a drive and look at a house.  We would really like to move.  I love our home but we both would love a little more land and something not surrounded by houses.  A little more "out" that what ours is.  Our house is in the city limits and on a busy road.  There are a lot of walkers that pass by constantly and always activity outside.  

It's always fun to dream and wish right?  He found this house on the internet and wanted to take a look.  Just look at the road that leads up to the house....perfect.


It is an old farmhouse that was built in the 1920's that sits on a 4 acre farm that is fenced in.


The house itself is over 2,500 sq. ft.  I love it.  

I found some pictures on the internet of the inside.  It would need some work and some paint but oh the potential I can see.  
Just look at the sewing room already ready and waiting.


I would love to have it.  Just take a look at the land.  Oh so pretty!


Right to the left of the house is an old barn.




I can see a picnic table and such fun times under that shed.  There is a fire pit there too!



I want it....I love it!

What ya think?  

Until next time.....







4 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful place to live to me!! I agree with Betty...go for it.
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place to spend our time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be a great place for lots of homeschool memories. :-)

    Thanks for your comment on my blog today! Happy to meet you!

    ReplyDelete