Good evening! Welcome again! I am loving these posts. They give me something to think about each day and something to post. I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts and hope to visit a few more new blogs soon!
Today for the letter H I am posting about ME-Holly!
Nothing to interesting but just a few tidbits that you might not know.
Since the letter H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, I will share 8 things about me.
1. I was born 8 weeks prematurely weighing only 3 pounds!
2. I have never flown on an airplane.
3. I used to shoot on a 4-H air rifle (BB gun) team and won 3 medals at a National competition in Bowling Green, KY.
4. I have a teaching degree and taught pre-K for 6 years. I love the little ones!
5. I still live in the same town I was born and raised in.
6. I am an only child. My mom was an only child. My grandmother was an only child.
7. I do not drink coffee. Give me a Coke and I'm good to go.
8. I can wiggle my ears. Hehe.
There you have it. Hope you found something interesting!