April 18, 2012

A nice surprise...

As long as I can remember, Darbee Rae gets excited to get the mail with me everyday.  She always asks, "Did I get anything?"  Usually, my answer is no.  She LOVES getting her own mail.  Earlier in the week, a dear blogging friend brought a huge smile to her face.  When I opened the mailbox, what did I find inside?  Yes...mail for Darbee Rae!  
She was grinning ear to ear all the way back in the house and couldn't wait to tear it open.  Especially when I told her it was from Ms. Betty Crowe!
She quickly tore it open.

I love her face when she saw what was inside!  

She was so happy to have her very own mail. 

Thanks Ms. Betty for making her day.  Oh-and yes...a shopping trip to the Dollar Tree is in order so she can spend her own money and pay all by herself! :)  



8 comments:

  1. Love her smile! Don't know what took it so long. It was NOT in the trunk of my car.lol
    Give her a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. She was so excited showing it to me yesterday. What a sweet gesture from Betty. Love yall
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Betty was awesome for doing such a nice gesture for Darbee Rae. Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the excited look on her face...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie! That face is priceless! That is a sweet blogger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, sweet Betty! Just look at that excitement, how fun for her! My little guy (6 yrs old) is the same way. He is always wanting to get the mail and always looking for something for him. They are too cute, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete