August 28, 2012

Lately

I didn't realize it had been so long since I had posted!  Wow...when you're busy time flies.  
I thought I would pop in and update you all on what we've been up to!

Let me tell you...I'm a little scared.  I think I have ruined my child at the age of 4 1/2.  (SMILE)
She is a HUGE fan of Pinterest.  She loves to take my iPad and look on Pinterest.  

It got this photo of her the other day in the car...
She will tell me "Awww..Mommy look at this."  
She is constantly telling me when we were out shopping, "I saw this thing on Pinterest....."  
It's so cute.

Well...the other day, yes I was looking on Pinterest and found the cutest idea.
You can find the pattern here.

Just so happened that Darbee Rae was standing right next to me when I pinned it and had a fit!
She wanted them for her babies.

We headed to Hobby Lobby the next day for her to pick out some felt.
She was so excited.
They were super simple to cut out and were ready to sew.
I chose to sew my velcro in so it would hold up.
I got up way before Darbee Rae the next morning and got busy.  When she got up and came in the living room, she was sooo excited they were done!

She got right to work.
All of her babies and stuffed animals had to have a new diaper!


They fit perfectly!  I love how they turned out!

This project was truly a success and I have one happy little girl.


It's consignment sale season again.  How fun.  I absolutely love going to consignment sales.  I find some of the cutest outfits for Darbee Rae.  

She is my little shopper too.  She has her own little Thirty One consignment sale shopping bag that is all her own.  She is the cutest thing.  The one we went to this past weekend had horse rides for kids.  
Now keep in mind this is my child who is absolutely horrified at the sight of the smallest bug.  
What did she do?

Yup...jumped right up on that horse and off she rode. 
She loved it.  

That's about it...we've been pretty busy. 

I signed Darbee up to play T-ball yesterday!  She is so happy to get to play.
She has a brand new glove and is so excited about getting a uniform.

The rest of the week will continue that pattern.  Tomorrow, we meet Darbee Rae's new teacher!   She is so excited!

I hope all of you are having a good week.
Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. just too cute!
    love the little diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest oh my! LOL My parents had me up on a horse when I was 3...thank goodness my grandparents had a farm..as I got to ride all of the time. Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are having good busy times...smile..Darbee looks so proud on the horse.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Pinterest is so addictive and has so many neat ideas! It would probably take me a year or more to get through all the ideas I have pinned! ;)

    ReplyDelete