July 24, 2012

Fun on a whim...

Do you ever wake up in the morning with no plans for the day and then something comes along and you end up having a great day?
Today was one of those days.  Darbee Rae and I got up this morning with absolutely no plans. I had figured we would stay home today and do nothing. I was browsing on Facebook and saw an ad for the bowling ally here in town advertising $1.99 bowling today!  Yahoo!  That sounded like fun.
I called Zack, went and picked him up and off we went for an afternoon of fun and that we did.  We had a blast!
I love my camera.  It has so many cool options.  I love the sketch mode!

I wish they had these cool ball racks when I was little.  They help so much!  Darbee was awesome!
She came within 10 points of beating me!  Wow.

Zack was such a good helper to Darbee!  

He cheered her on!

We had such a good time!

Of course, Darbee has fun anywhere she goes!

After bowling two games, our trip was not complete without a trip to the arcade.
Darbee LOVES arcades.  
She put one token into this game and won 75 tickets!  Lucky girl.



How convenient is it that an awesome ice cream shop is in the parking lot of the bowling ally?
We had to have some on the way home.
They have "baby cones" that are free for the little ones that are 40" or smaller.  She was just right!
Do you think she enjoyed it?  
Oh yea!

It was a fun day!

I hope all of you have had a great day.  
Until next time!



3 comments:

  1. We call it up here Cosmic bowling and so glad you found something fun to do today. Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you and Darbee Rae had a good time. And of course Zack too. Looking forward to seeing you two today. That craft room gets old!!!
    Love ya
    Mama

    ReplyDelete