June 25, 2012

"You're gonna kill Santa!"

Haha....got your attention huh? Good evening pals. Whew! Is it hot enough for you? It's been sooo hot here in GA. Temps. In the 90's. Ugh...I am ready for fall! Heck...while we're talking about Santa's, let's just bring on winter!
Darbee Rae and I spent the day at Nana's today. Ever have one of those days when you just need to go "home?" such a good feeling. (smile)
Nana was hard at work on her prim Santas. Darbee Rae loves to get involved and help with any craft project. When Nana told her they were about to get a "prim bath" she was immediately on board. She wanted to help. She quickly fetched herself a pair of gloves and pulled her stool up to the sink to help.



Doesn't she look so excited to help? She was so funny!



She had so many funny expressions. She talked to the Santas each time she dunked one.

YouTube Video

Hehe...how fun and what a memory she made. She enjoyed taking them outside to "sunbathe" too.






How cute. We left them still drying in the sun. All that's left is adding the beards and buttons! They will be so cute!
I hope all of you have had a great day. I hope those of you that are in the path of the tropical storm will stay safe.
Until next time.....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. Couldn't have ask for a better helper. Thanks for your help also. Enjoyed having you at home. What's our plans for tomorrow?
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those Santa's...!! You guys have way too much fun...not fair!:)) Have a great Tuesday, can't wait to hear all about it...K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so cute.
    Love it.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute helper that Nana had!!
    Yes...I have those days when I have to go home and hang out with my mom and dad.
    It is going to get up to 100 degrees here on Thursday and that is really hot for us!
    blessings,
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 54 and I still love going to my mom's house...even though it was not the home I grew up in..it is still comforting to be there with my mom at times. Those santas are just adorable and Darbee Rae looked so cute helping out Nana. Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! She's such a good helper! :)

    ReplyDelete