August 08, 2014

I'm still here...

Good evening everyone!  Wow.  It has been such a long time since we visited.  I have no excuses.  I just haven't took the time to get on here and update.  I have been wanting to make some changes to the blog and have been pondering several ideas.  This school year will be the beginning of several changes in our lives that I am excited about.  I promise to do a blog post soon about it all.

We went on vacation several weeks ago and I can't wait to share pictures of a special place I was able to visit.

I am working to get everything organized and together.  School starts the 19th for us and I hope to get into a smooth routine and promise to work blogging into my daily schedule.

So...sorry this is a short post but I just wanted to let you know I had not forgotten about my blog. Thanks for being patient.  I promise we will visit again soon.

Until next time......

5 comments:

  1. Living life is much more important! I have been struggling with getting post up myself. It seems that I have a million in my head but by the time I sit down to do it my mind isn't fresh anymore. Looking forward to hearing about all your happenings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendi! I have a ton of ideas floating around in my head too. It's making myself take the time to sit and do it!

      Delete
  2. So looking forward to Sept. when things slow down here too Holly. After the craft fair, I will not have to be stuck in the craft room and with Darbee back in school looking forward to some Mother an Daughter time together. Maybe a few morning breakfast outings since you will be up and out early. So ready for fall. Love ya.
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait for your news...did you find a new house? Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summers are always busy!!! Can't wait to hear more about Darbee Rae!

    ReplyDelete