July 23, 2013

Come for a visit....

Good evening dear friends. Tonight, we are going for a short visit. We are going for a short walk out my back door a little ways to a sweet little playhouse built out of love.



A visit many of you have waited a long time for. It isn't finished all the way yet, but plenty done enough to play and enjoy. My mama is taking us on a tour on her blog tonight, so hop on over for a visit.

Find her blog at http://thrunanaswindow.blogspot.com

Until next time.....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Just wonderful.
    What a Family Love.
    Mr. P rocks!
    Woolie Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Nana's post.! Hey your photo has her door numbers! Just too cute, Happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went for a tour with Nana last night---the playhouse is absolutely adorable, and I know Darbee Rae loves it!

    ReplyDelete